18 abril 2012

It was taking a long time

Like always, my life can't be calm or peacefull to one week. Last week, my Physical Education teacher started to create enmities(me and my friends) and this week the big problem are my friends.
Looks like as friend of mine started not to talk with my D aparentely because of a stupid fight precisely in the PE lesson. Untill here is normal, but it doesn't end here. On Monday, we had a work to present and I talked normally with her, but yesterday she didin't talk neither with me, D and two other friends.
To make the things worst she's being rude and aparentelly, the guy of the group knows whats happening with her (looks like she's mad not because of the PE lesson fight) and he doesn't want to tell us what's happening... like its not enough he's also putting us very aside, he used to hang out with us, but now looks like he's running away from us.
Its stupid, because I'm feeling every single day more lonely and I feel like I only have D and my two other girls... we had a big and united group and now we're more separated than ever and it makes me sad. My whole class thinks we're gossip girls and all that, but we're not, we like to gossip, but we're truth and honest like no one else is.
We look like "The Hills" girls. Suffering with gossip, bad people and all that... The only positive point is that I finally can see who are my real friends and who's not, I can see that I really can count with them... and I hope it to last forever.

2 comentários:

Feel free :)