18 setembro 2012

Shared Room

As you know, I'm going to Barcelona to the next year. Me and my friends had already chosen the hotel, but we saw the comments and we quickly decided that we are not going to a hotel who has no keys to lock the rooms, so, we found another hotel, but is more expensive and some of my friends don't want to spend that money... In that same hotel they have shared rooms and we are thinking about chose one of those because they are cheaper. Would you take the risk or not?

5 comentários:

  1. não gosto muito de quartos ou qualquer divisão que seja sem chave :$ mas pode ser que valha o risco :o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigado!*
    Eu acho que não me importaria de optar por um quarto mais caro se me fosse garantida privacidade e segurança :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. e já sabes se é mesmo para esse que vais? têm de ter cuidado!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mas suscitam-me algumas questões. porque vais para lá?
    porque já estás a tratar de tudo tão cedo. erasmus?
    loool. os outros 6% é por causa de não haver chave nos quartos?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ah então fazem bem :D assim é que é

    ResponderEliminar

Feel free :)